Thursday 2 February 2017

Paid Spy Mobile Phone Tracker Apps With No Upgrade Fees!


It is beyond interesting how technology brought about paid spy mobile phone tracker apps that enable person to person monitoring through device related activities. By device I meant internet-capable smart phone, tablet or laptop. These downloadable applications are essentially useful for investigative minds or rigid monitoring responsibilities; say, a parent like me.

It does only take one particular app like Highster Mobile to give you all the detailed information you need!

Triggering Point

It was not until I handed over a postpaid plan for my teenage daughter that I realize how a single digital communication tool (or so I assumed it to solely be) has affected her to the core. While it undeniably became so useful during times wherein I get stuck in the office late night or constantly calling for updates whenever she has outside school activities, it tickled her over-all enthusiasm every time she discovers stuff smart phone can access especially online!

Her engrossment in social media sites went overboard to the point of negatively affecting her academically and relationship with us at home. That was the triggering point of my decision to purchase app. I have looked into Best Cell Phone Spy Apps for reference and discovered so many plausible options to choose from! The website is beginner-friendly having discussions on how apps usually work as well as reviews by current users. Visit the page for more about cell tracker spy apps!

Info I was Able to Access

Usage of Highster Mobile made me discover my daughter’s abusive screen time! She is glued on her phone 24/7 (even before bed time and the moment she wakes up) checking notifications on Facebook and Instagram, two of her most used social media platforms where I saw a lot of suggestive context on posts and messages.  The app’s capabilities do not stop there as it access text messages, calls, browser history, web searches and GPS location as well.

However know that apart from i spy cell phone tracker apps, your mobile has been spying on you without your knowledge!

Paid Apps = Wise Investment

While going through my research on these apps, I came across free ones which was practically what I want as a tool (the word FREE is too tempting) although I knew it is not a wise decision. Knowing these requires upgrades in the middle of usage, I suppose. Good thing I thought of purchasing Highster app! For only $29.99 monthly, I was assured not to pay hidden charges and upgrade fees---a really wise investment! 



Tags: cell tracker spy, spy mobile phone tracker, i spy cell phone tracker

No comments:

Post a Comment